TSE Reveals Grand Award Winners at Gold 100 Awards Gala
Carlsbad, CA – CES, produced by the Consumer Technology Association, was named the “Largest Trade Show of 2015,” and Cosmoprof North America, produced by North American Beauty Events LLC, was honored as “The Greatest Show of 2015” at the Trade Show Executive Gold 100 Awards & Summit at the Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Spa & Golf Club. The Gold 100 annually salutes the largest and most accomplished trade shows of year, and this year’s event held September 21-23 drew a large crowd of show organizers for the celebration and a full schedule of educational sessions and networking opportunities.
Here is a rundown of the Grand Award winners, which were presented at last night’s Gold 100 Gala:
- Largest Trade Show of 2015: CES, produced by the Consumer Technology Association, had 2,235,936 nsf of exhibit space.
- Largest Biennial Trade Show of 2015: ICUEE, The International Construction & Utility Equipment Exposition, produced by the Association of Equipment Manufacturers, had 1,206,046 nsf of exhibit space.
- Largest Semi-Annual Trade Show of 2015: MAGIC – August, produced by UBM Americas, had 1,140,800 nsf of exhibit space.
- Fastest-Growing Show in Blended Growth: IFT15 (Institute of Food Technologists), produced by the Institute of Food Technologists, grew 22.4% over 2014.
- Best VIP Program: Tie between CES, produced by the Consumer Technology Association, and PGA Merchandise Show (Professional Golfers’ Association of America), produced by Reed Exhibitions
- Slam Dunk Award for Best New Idea of 2015: Premiere Orlando, produced by Premiere Show Group
- Best Program to Help Exhibitors Maximize ROI: Cosmoprof North America, produced by North American Beauty Events LLC
- Most Extreme Results from Social Media in 2015: BookCon, produced by ReedPOP, a division of Reed Exhibitions
- Best Mobile App of 2015: VIBE, produced by Questex
- The Stickiest Show Floor: ACCN National Teaching Institute & Critical-Care Exposition, produced by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- The Do-Gooder Award: WasteExpo, produced by Penton
- Best Turnaround in 2015: ISC East (International Security Conference & Expo), produced by Reed Exhibitions
- The Marketing Genius Award: Daniela Ciocan, Director of Marketing, Cosmoprof North America, produced by North American Beauty Events LLC
- Best 24/7/365 Show Brand: CES, produced by the Consumer Technology Association
- Top Show Organizer of 2015: Emerald Expositions, producer of 12 Gold 100 shows, including ASD MARKETWeek – August, GlobalShop, HD Expo (Hospitality Design Expo & Conference), Interbike, KBIS – Kitchen & Bath Industry Show, NY NOW – August, NY NOW – January, Outdoor Retailer Summer Market, Outdoor Retailer Winter Market, Surf Expo – January, and Surf Expo – September
- The Greatest Show of 2015: Cosmoprof North America, produced by North American Beauty Events LLC
- Best Viral Show Promotion or Show Experience: E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo), produced by IDG World Expo
- Most Innovative Show Overall: Cosmoprof North America, produced by North American Beauty Events LLC
Thank you to Gold 100 Sponsors
Trade Show Executive would like to extend another thanks to the generous sponsors of the Gold 100 Awards & Summit and recommends that you consider them first when selecting service providers:
Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority
Experient, A Maritz Travel Company
United Services Companies, Inc.
Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau
Convention Data Services
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont
Georgia World Congress Center
Map Your Show
MGM Resorts International/
Mandalay Bay Resort
New Orleans Convention & Visitors Bureau
New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
Orange County Convention Center
Rosemont Convention & Tourism Bureau
Sands Expo & Convention Center
The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
AFR Event Furnishings
Louisville Convention & Visitors Bureau
Atlantic City Convention & Visitors Authority
Oscar & Associates
Victoria’s Event Productions